Passenger Locator Form for entry into Italy
Starting from May 24, 2021, anyone entering Italy for any length of time from States or foreign territories referred to in lists B, C, D and E of annex 20 of the decree of the President of the Council of Ministers 2 March 2020, on board any means of transport, before entering the national territory, is required to fill in the Passenger Locator Form in digital format in the following ways:
- Connect to the site https://app.euplf.eu/#/
- Follow the wizard to access the dPLF
- Choose “Italy” as the destination country
- Register on the site by creating a personal account with username and password (you need to do it only the first time)
- Fill in and send the dPLF following the guided procedure.
Once the form has been sent, the passenger will receive the dPLF at the e-mail address indicated during registration in pdf and QRcode format that will have to show directly from your smartphone (in digital format) at the moment boarding and anyone appointed to carry out the checks. Alternatively, the passenger can print one copy of the dPLF to be shown upon boarding.
The dPLF must be completed and sent compulsorily before boarding. However, it will always be editable the field relating to the seat number assigned on the means of transport.
Our team, as always, at your complete disposal!!